Force 10 U.A.E LLC is a leading company in the region, whose aim is to ensure bringing info life exuberant visions with high values playing a key role to effectively participate towards upgrading communities’ development in the UAE and adding values to the corporate social responsibilities.
Force 10 U.A.E LLC is highly and promptly committed to carrying out all its activities in an environmentally sustainable manner through allowing sustainable development indicators measuring sustainability development performance.
Parts of these commitments are as follow:
• Identify potential environmental impacts and opportunities from force 10 activities, by commissioning environmental impacts assessment for all projects’ proposals if it is required, and then address recommendations in the decision-making and planning processes.
• Seek to minimize pollution and use natural resources sustainably by considering environmental performance and climate change in investment decisions, master planning, development design and construction, and supporting relevant research and development.
• Ensure regulatory compliance and continuous improvement by identifying appropriate environmental standards, developing and implementing guidelines, implementing pollution mitigation measure, monitoring environmental performance, and reviewing activities where necessary.
• Provide environmental training and awareness to staff to enable them to carry their jobs responsibly, and ensure accountability for environmental performance at all levels in Force10.
• Ensure contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers, and partners working with us meet or exceed Force 10 environmental expectations.
• Inform and exchange with our staff, development and construction partners, regulators and communities.
• Pro-actively work with other local and international stakeholders through research and joint programmers to advance environmental management in the development, construction and operation stage of in-land and marine urban communities.
• Operate and maintain all environmental management system through compliance with ISO 14001: 2015 & EAD.
• Promote the materials recycling methodology during construction and operation stages.
• Policy shall be reviewed annually and all changes shall be effected accordingly.